Cryptanite Wallet App Now Available in Canada on App Store and Google Play
App Helps Customers Easily Buy, Invest and Store Top-Performing Cryptocurrencies
Boulder, Colo., July 25, 2018 (GLOBE NEWSWIRE) — Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp. (CSE: NITE) (OTCQB: CRBTF) (FRA: 98AA), a Boulder-based blockchain technology company, today announced that its Cryptanite Wallet app is now available in Canada on the App Store for Apple products and Google Play. Previously available only in the United States, the Cryptanite Wallet app includes four baskets for cryptocurrency buyers and investors — HODL, HOOD, SIZE and BASE — as well as the option to create customized baskets of up to five cryptocurrencies.
Cryptanite Wallet is designed to provide a secure, easy-to-use and frictionless process to buy, invest and store a diversified collection of more than 15 top cryptocurrencies, including bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Stellar and Dash. The baskets are available on the App Store and Google Play.
“Beginning today, cryptocurrency customers in Canada can buy, sell, trade and manage cryptocurrency portfolios through our easy-to-use Cryptanite Wallet app on iPhone and Android devices,” said John Eagleton, founder and CEO of Cryptanite. “Canada is a huge market for us, and making the app available here is a huge step forward in our ongoing expansion into key markets.”
Key features of Cryptanite Wallet include:
- Secure Cold Storage Capabilities: Cryptanite has added functionality to print paper wallets, allowing long-term investors to easily and safely print public and private keys and place them in a secure location for “cold storage.”
- The HODL Basket: Currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Litecoin (LTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and NEO (NEO).
- The HOOD Basket: The top five cryptocurrencies listed by Robinhood in their trading application. The HOOD basket currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Ripple (XRP), Stellar (XLM) and Litecoin (LTC).
- BASE Basket: The BASE Fund currently includes bitcoin (BTC), Ethereum (ETH), Bitcoin Cash (BCH) and Litecoin (LTC), the four cryptocurrencies currently available for purchase on Coinbase. When Coinbase adds another cryptocurrency to its platform, the BASE basket will be automatically updated for purchase to reflect the changes.
- CUSTOM Basket: Create individualized baskets for maximum flexibility and investment style with up to five cryptocurrencies.
Cryptanite Wallet transforms the current painstakingly slow, manual wallet process, to a simple, one-click transaction. New baskets are based on Cryptanite’s proprietary decentralized wallet technology and quantitative predictive models. Cryptanite’s machine learning algorithms actively identify top-performing cryptocurrencies according to pricing variability and rates of return and make these basket combinations available for purchase.
About Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp.
Cryptanite Blockchain Technologies Corp. (CSE: NITE) (OTCQB: CRBTF) harnesses blockchain technology to provide secure, real-time peer-to-peer payment systems. Cryptanite’s growing product line includes web and mobile apps, including credit and debit products for fiat and cryptocurrency markets. Cryptanite is based in Colorado’s Front Range. For more information, visit www.cryptanite.com.
The CSE does not accept responsibility for the adequacy or accuracy of this release.
This news release contains certain forward-looking information and forward-looking statements within the meaning of applicable securities legislation (collectively “forward-looking statements”). The use of any of the word “will” and similar expressions are intended to identify forward-looking statements. These statements involve known and unknown risks, uncertainties and other factors that may cause actual results or events to differ materially from those anticipated in such forward-looking statements. Such forward-looking statements should not be unduly relied upon. Actual results achieved may vary from the information provided herein as a result of numerous known and unknown risks and uncertainties and other factors. The Company believes the expectations reflected in those forward-looking statements are reasonable, but no assurance can be given that these expectations will prove to be correct. The Company does not undertake to update these forward-looking statements, except as required by law.